Kindly elaborate about the significance of Chinese New Year?
- Chinese New Year(CNY) starts with the New Moon on the first day of the new year and ends on the Full Moon 15 days later.
- Normally, it is celebrated from a day before of the New Moon, New Year Eve(the last day of the last month of the Chinese Calender), till the 15th day of Full Moon. It makes up totally of 1+15 days for CNY celebration.
- New Year Eve and New Year’s Day are celebrated as a family affair, a time of reunion and thanksgiving.
- Relatives and cousins visiting each other to strengthen the feeling of bondage and sense of belonging. This kind of mutual visiting strengthens the support within an extended family year after year.
- The 15th day of the new year is called the Lantern Festival, which is celebrated at night with lantern displays and children carrying lanterns in a parade. It is also “Valentine “ according to Chinese Calender.
- CNY also known as Spring Festival, the literal translation of the modern Chinese name.
- Chinese New Year is an important traditional Chinese holiday celebrated at the turn of the Chinese calendar. Hence, lighting firecrackers as symbols of vibrant prosperity and happiness are very common during these 1+15 days celebration.
- At the turn of time from New Year Eve to the 1st Day of CNY from 11pm to 1 am, every house will light firecrackers as a sign to welcome the arrival of new year with the most joyous mood and vibrant firecrackers.
- Although the Chinese calendar traditionally does not use continuously numbered years, outside China its years are often numbered from the reign of the 3rd millennium BC Yellow Emperor. But at least three different years numbered 1 are now used by various scholars, making the year beginning AD 2015 the “Chinese Year” 4713, 4712, or 4652.
How does the Chinese New Year is celebrated & its preparation?
- Often, Chinese will start to get prepared 7-14 days before the arrival of the New Year Eve.
- It is also traditional for every family to thoroughly cleanse the house, in order to sweep away any ill-fortune and to make way for good incoming luck.
- Windows and doors will be decorated with red color paper-cuts and couplets with popular themes of “good fortune” or “happiness”, “wealth”, “health” and “longevity.”
- All these preparation always starts 14 days before CNY and must finish before New Year Eve.
- The evening preceding Chinese New Year’s Day is an occasion for Chinese families to gather for the annual reunion dinner. This reunion is vitally important for Family Harmony and Good Fortune in the Up-coming New Year.
- Hence, All family members are expected to get back home for New Year Eve Reunion Dinner at Home. The communal feast called “surrounding the stove” or 围炉weilu. It symbolizes family unity.
- Lighting firecrackers and Lion Dance are 2 Significant Signs to celebrate and welcome the vibrant arrival of Chinese New Year.
- Giving money in red paper envelopes is practiced as a symbol of blessing from elder generation to younger generation. The true meaning of this is more about “Blessing” rather than the money inside the red paper envelopes.
- Therefore, Lion Dance with Firecrackers and Red Paper envelopes constitute as “Moving” Auspicious New Year Symbolism; while hanging lantern in the foyer, Chinese New Year indoor decoration like red paper-cut and couplet(blessing poetry) serve as “Non-Moving” Auspicious New year Emblems.
- Moving & Non-Moving Symbolism/Emblem serve as Chinese New Year Feng Shui Enhancers in this case intentionally and unintentionally.
Profile of Master Soon
Having completed years of research in the“unknown, untold and unconventional”,Master Soon, shares meaningful insights on“How to redesign & reinvent your luck”. His method on “Destiny Reinvention” to corporate level on top of social strata until personal level at various segments of the public has touched many souls.
His proven UNknown “destiny make over” method has won him fame & clients in China, India, Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan & Switzerland.
“ Metaphysical Destiny Revivalism” is his blissful psyche power.
“Metaphysical Luck Renewal” is his unconventional motto.
“Destiny Victory” is his audiences’ satisfaction.
Master Soon has completed more than 20 years in researching the established and esoteric facets of Chinese metaphysics and mind strategies, plus unorthodox patterns of Destiny Reinventing method.
and has years to his name, specializing in business feng shui consultation apart from being an adviser in enlightening and inspiring using his Untold Chinese metaphysics. He has also been invited by corporations in Malaysia, Singapore, Switzerland, India, Thailand, Hong Kong and China to share his knowledge. Some of his past seminars include topics on
- Riding the Horse Year of 2014
- Unknown yet Effective Feng Shui Secrets
- Unknown Monetary Zone
- Untold Treasure Belt
- Unorthodox Way of Destiny Re-design
- Untold Secrets of Luck Re-direction
- Property Feng Shui for Investors,
- Property Projection by Yijing Prediction
- Corporate Feng Shui for Top Management
- Lantern Festival Long Term Money
His proven unconventional method in luck design is effective, striking and impressive.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 6012 560 3333