- Ipoh is the capital city of the Malaysian State of Perak. Located by the Kinta River.
- Ipoh is nearly 180 km north of Kuala Lumpur and 123 km southeast of George Town in neighbouring Penang.
- Originally a village, Ipoh began to grow rapidly in the 1880s after huge deposits of tin were discovered within its vicinity. The most filled with chineseness township in Malaysia. Ipoh used to be known as richest city in olden days due to tin industry.
- However, following the depletion of its tin deposits and the collapse of tin prices in the late of 1970s, the city suffered decades of decline and economic negligence after 1984(Period 7 in term of feng shui cycle).
- After being slow in development for about 30 years(+/-), Ipoh’s popularity as a tourist destination has been significantly boosted by efforts to conserve its British colonial-era architecture, in recent years.
- The city is also well known for its cuisine and natural attractions, such as its limestone hills and caves within which Buddhist temples were built. In addition, Ipoh has managed to maintain its reputation as one of the cleanest cities in Malaysia.
- This new direction is due to Feng Shui Period 9 (2017-2043)
- Why Ipoh was so slow in development during 1980s & 1990s ?
- Why new direction and new hope only emerge after 2010?
- The whole episode could be understood from Nine Dragon of Ipoh by comparing to feng shui timeline.
- Ipoh was so vibrant from 1880s – 1980s (almost 100 years). It was due to Nine Dragons hiding along Jelapang Area(the outer part of Ipoh).
- Jelapang(the outer part of Ipoh) in Chinese name is Nine Dragon Caves 九洞. Nine caves for nine dragons. This was the feng shui meaning for Jelapang area(indicating that Chinese community was aware of 9 dragons 100 years ago).
- Why Ipoh was suddenly so slow in development from 1980s – 2000s (+/- 30 years) ?
- There are symptoms that Ipoh are improving during 2010s.
- What is the destiny for Ipoh after year 2020 ?
《东方智慧》Oriental Wisdom – Master Soon
WhatsApp : +60125603333
电邮 Email : [email protected]