- Taman Jesselton is a reputable & luxurious residential area for rich people in Penang.
- It has been recognized by rich people as an auspicious place for residence since long ago.
- One of the feng shui reasons is that it is located on Left Green Dragon 左青龙, which forms the Left Arm of a great Dragon Formation as shown above.
- Rainwater always flows from Left Dragon and Right Tiger which 2 rivers meet in Taman Lumba Kuda(near Penang Turf Club) which causes flash floods.
- Penang State Mosque is located right in front of this dragon formation; the meeting point of these 2 gigantic arms(Left Dragon & Right Tiger).
- Batu Gantung Chinese cemetery (United Hokkien Cemetery) is located right below the Dragon Head. This is the oldest continuously-run cemetery in Penang, dates from 1805, and is full.
- This cemetery(as shown by the blue arrow) is famous for an early burial of the first Capitan China of Penang, named Koh Lay Huan, 1787-1826.
- The political power of Penang Chinese descendants is closely related to this dragon formation.
- This Dragon Head(On top of Batu Gantung) provides great feng shui power to areas:
- Penang State Mosque
- Penang General Hospital
- Penang Governor House
- Penang Free School
- Methodist Boys School
- SRJK Chung Hwa Confucian A
- Kolej Islam Teknologi Antarabangsa
- St John Ambulan Malaysia Pulau Pinang
- Kolej Vokasional Batu Lanchang
- Sekolah Menengah Teknik Tunku Abdul Rahman Putra
- Heng Ee High School
- Han Jiang University College
- Jalan Grove
- Jalan Utama
- Jalan Residensi,
- Jalan Macalister (partially),
- Jalan Scotland
- Taman Lumba Kuda,
- Taman Harmoni,
- Kampung Bahru,
- Taman Scotland
- Taman Jajar
- Taman Free School
- Taman Sir Hussien
- Taman Wu Lien Teh
- If your house is located in these areas, your feng shui should be aligned to this accordingly.
Stay Tuned for more information
《东方智慧》Oriental Wisdom – Master Soon
WhatsApp : +60125603333
电邮 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org