- Dragonic Energy Transfer on 30 May 2021 at 8:14 am. (The 19th day in lunar calendar)
- Moon on top of Kek Lok Si Temple Dragon Spot.
- The photo was provided by one of the beneficiaries who follow my program.
- I only show you 1 photo for the explanation that What Yijing 易经 & Yin Fu King 阴符经 say about Qi Transfer/ Energy Transmission is practically workable.
- This also happened during The Transfiguration of Jesus in Gospels record that Jesus was transfigured in the presence of His three apostles Peter, James, and John
- Matthew 17:1–13;
- Mark 9:2–10;
- Luke 9:28–36
- These accounts agree with each other on the general details of what transpired at the transfiguration:
- It took place on a high mountain
- It included Peter, James, and John as witnesses
- Jesus’ countenance and clothing showed white
- Moses and Elijah (Elias) appeared
- Peter offered to build “tabernacles” for Jesus, Moses, and Elijah (Elias)
- A cloud overshadowed the participants and a voice was heard declaring, “This is my beloved Son: hear him.”
- The disciples were overcome in fear or awe at what they heard and witnessed
- The disciples were sworn to secrecy about what happened
- You can check the shape of the moon (the 19th day of the 4th month in the lunar calendar) in the photo and compare it to the diagram above.
- According to the chart below;
- 辛 Xin is the Moon
- 丙 Bing is the Sun or sunny weather
- 戊 Wu is on top of the central location
- 丑 Chou is the NE direction of Kek Lok Si Dragon
- 辰 Chen is Dragon time / Energy
- 巳 Si means windy, sunny, rainbow and temple 为风门，又为晴，为虹。寺观
- 寅Yin means culture, noble, temple, or jungle. 文化场所、高雅、寺庙、山林
- The BaZi chart describes what was captured in the photo.
- You need to be at the right spot, at the right time and doing the correct technique of Qi transfer like Jesus.
- How do you know that you are charged energetically; after getting the right place and timing?
- Kindly refer to Genesis 3： 6-7
- 6When the woman saw that the tree was good for food and pleasing to the eyes and that it was desirable for obtaining wisdom, she took the fruit and ate it. She also gave some to her husband who was with her, and he ate it.
- 7And the eyes of both of them were opened
- 创世纪 ： 3章 ：6-7
- Something like in the pictures above(Kek Lok Si temple & May 2021).
- Anyway, you can go there and do your very own experience at the right timing!
- What does it mean that ” the eyes of both of them were opened“?
Stay Tuned for More Information
《东方智慧》Oriental Wisdom – Master Soon
WhatsApp : +60125603333
电邮 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org