On 1st Nov 2012, I was invited by Mr. KL to audit his esteemed property in Sunway Bukit Gambier, Penang. He and his family has been staying there since 2008. Prior to my visit, two feng shui masters had been consulted. He found that his business does not improve. Both masters used flying stars system(this is faked feng shui formula, all competent feng shui masters should know this) to audit, yet, result is NOT THERE. It is P & C so I skip to mention those feng shui bad effect here. However, after reading lot of testimonials and case study in my blog, Mr. KL are convinced and called me up for feng shui audit.
I was shocked that the previous feng shui masters did not adjust “Water Dragon” for him where this is very important for a businessman. Mr. KL was asked by those masters to put salt on top of a toilet bowl to neutralize killing force of FIVE YELLOW. ( in fact, this is the less smart way of feng shui cure, you should a better solution instead of putting salt). On top of that, he was instruted by previous feng shui to close down the toilet in the ground ground…..
The MAJOR mistakes commited by previous feng shui masters are as below:
- Putting a full bowl of salt on top of a toilet bowl and close down this toilet(1st floor).
- Close down another toilet at the ground floor, which this is actually the business authority of the owner. (caused powerless owner)
- Close down the window near to dinner table. (This sabotaged owner’s luck)
- Tilted the stove until confronting the kichen entrance. (This is asking for trouble to the wife and money luck)
- Putting wind chime and superstiously that it could encounter enternal killing force.(In fact there is no killing force at all)
- Putting Bagua and made believed that the owner is safe and prosperous(in fact the other way around)
- Putting Kun Hexagram at South West and thinking that it would strengthen the wife and money luck.(In reality he weaken the wife)
- some of mistakes should NOT be made by a master…… (click on the pictures)
Due to those mistakes, you could feel uneasiness while you walk into the house. I have advised Mr KL to adjust those mistakes….
email : email@example.com