- When Kitchen and WC/Toilet share the same wall, the possibility to get sick and misfortune is relatively high.
- The possibility of Misfortune is doubled or tripled, if the stove leans against the wall of toilet bowl DIRECTLY as shown above.
- This is common Stove feng shui mistake and it happened again in recent feng shui audit in Kuala Lumpur.
- The female owner of the property was proven sick but none of the hospitals in KL was able to pinpoint the cause because all types of medical check up show NO PROBLEM; yet the female owner felt weaker day after day. Her physical weakness couldn’t even allow her to talk for more than 30 minutes. Yet, all medical check-ups said that there was NO Problem.
- She has 2 houses in KL. We audited both and FOUND out that both properties are having some kitchen and toilet issues :
- Kitchen and WC/Toilet share the same wall.
- Stove leans against the wall of toilet bowl DIRECTLY
- The air of toilet pass through kitchen
- The stove does not lean against a solid wall.
- Metaphysically, these correlate to the health issue.
- Since the kitchen is located at SW(symbolizes the wife), hence the sickness happens to the wife.
- They are still busy to find tune their feng shui mistake STEP by STEP.
- The husband reported that the improvement is happening to the wife NOW.
《东方智慧》Oriental Wisdom – Master Soon
微信号 Wechat ：MasterSoon
WhatsApp : +60125603333
脸书 Facebook : @mastersoon1
电邮 Email : email@example.com