LAST TRIPS :
First trip : 24-27 May 2011
Second trip : 25-28 Aug 2011
Third trip : 10-14 Oct 2011
Time : 0930 – 1800
City : Guangzhou, China
Medium : English
Instructor : Master Soon
Registration : 18 July 2011, at 12:oopm
Deposit : 50% Upon Registration
Who Should Join This Exciting Excursion
- If you are a respected feng shui practitioner looking for the REAL feng shui
- If you are a feng shui master looking for REAL Life feng shui case study
- If you are a feng shui town planner looking for Real City Planning by feng shui
- If you are a feng shui enthusiast looking for career break through.
- If you are a feng shui practitioner looking for REAL feng shui secrets
- If you are looking for Master Soon feng shui secrets
Sites Visits of Day 1
a) Yuexiu Hill / Zhenhai Tower (Ancient Town Planning Feng Shui + Land Form Feng Shui Adjustment)
b) Guangzhou Museum (Historical facts of Guangzhou since 2200 years ago)
c) Sun Yat Sen Memorial Hall & Monument (Feng Shui Mistakes Caused Loss of Political Power)
d) Nanyue Dragon Well (2200 years old drogon’s water by Nanyue Kingdom )
e) San Yuan Temple/ (1600 years old of Daoism feng shui Significance)
f) Guangzhou People’s Government Building (Political Feng Shui)
g) People’s Park (Bright Hall)
i) Mausoleum of the Nanyue King- 137 BC – 122BC on Xiang Gang Hill (Ancient tomb feng shui)
j) Cheng Huang Miao Temple (what happen to 640 years old temple)
k) Dafosi Temple (significant of 1200 years old temple)
l) Wu Xian Guan Temple (typical Daoism Feng Shui since 1377A.D )
m) Beijing Lu (Shopping Walking Street with ancient city underneath)
Lessons of Day 1
2200 years surviving Guangzhou as metropolitan due to Land Form of San Yuan & San He feng shui.
- Identify and experience the first Town Axis-Alignment of Guangzhou since 2200 years ago. (It is being used and prosperous amazingly until today)
- Walk and trace the dragon vein of the first town axis -alignment which preserve 2200 years old city.
- Dragon Land Formation of Political Power, which every dynasty tried to destroyed.
- Experience Land Form of “Flying Dragon Drinks Water” by San Yuan Land Form.
- Why Qin Dynasty(221-206 BC) wanted to suppress Guangzhou as possible emperor producing city.
- How Nanyue Feudal Kingdom (204BC-111BC) made use of Land Dragon for political power.
- Why Southern Han (AD 917- AD971) was overthrown in 54 years.
- How Ming Dynasty (1368-1644) tamed and suppressed the rise of political rivals by feng shui.
- Feng Shui mistakes of Chinese Nationalist Party(KMT) caused the ultimate loss of Mainland China.
- How Chinese Communist Party (CCP) makes use of feng shui to Fight Against Chinese Nationalist Party (KMT)
Sites Visit of Day 2
a) Guangzhou Haizhu Square (Bright Hall Significance)
b) Guangzhou Shishi Catholic Church (combination of western building with feng shui element)
c) Hualin Buddhist Temple (1500 years old temple with feng shui)
d) Sha Xia Jiu Lu Local Shopping Street (why it has been the local market for more than 600 years)
e) Guang Xiao Buddhist Temple (why 1700 years old temple contributed to famous monks)
f) Six Banyan Temple (1400 years old temple with non- NS alignment)
g) Huaisheng Mosque (1300 years old mosque with Chinese characteristic)
h) Shamian Area (why this area has been politically and financially prominent since 500 years ago)
i) White Swan Hotel (5 Stars hotel with San Yuan and San He water Dragon and 9 Stars Feng Shui )
j) Garden Hotel (5 stars hotel with 72 dragons feng shui )
k)Yaozhou Relic Site (a site of Taoism and Collapse of Southern Han Dynasty? Why ?)
Lessons of Day 2:
- Study the feng shui which sustains thousand years old sites.
- Study why certain areas are “evergreen feng shui “ since hundreds of years.
- Study architectural designs and features and historical values of esthetics.
- Re-examine validity of theories and pin pointing fake feng shui by refering to actual historical site visits
- Study Master Soon lineage feng shui at actual site visit.
- Learning the hidden secrets how Chinese integrate REAL feng shui in modern buildings.
- Exposing to methodology and mode of operandi how Qi is Sucked in by architecture and physics.
- Learning Suppression and Compression of Qi as the core and essence of All activation.
- Learning how San Yuan and San He are blended and systematized into modern building.
- Summarize and Differentiate Fake Feng Shui from Real Feng Shui.
Sites Visit of Day 3
a) Baiyun Mountain (the supporting mountain of Guangzhou with altitude of 382meter height)
b) Nengren Buddist Temple (how it was built in line with dragon embrace)
c) The First Peak of Tiannan (to view Land Form of the Eastern and South Eastern of Guangzhou)
d) Baiyun Wanwang (to view the Southern and South Western Land Form of Guangzhou)
e) Moxingling Ridge (to get aerial view of whole city from the highest peak)
f) Spring Sound Valley (to get feel of major and minor land formation)
g) Nine Dragon Spring (spring as part of dragon formation)
f) Luhu Lake (when there is a dragon formation, there is always a lake nearby)
Lessons of Day 3:
- Learning Chinese Town Planning Feng Shui with Politic and Economy Significant
- Understanding San Yuan Land Form 369-147-258 by referring to Guangzhou as case study
- Why San Yuan Must Integrate with San He
- Learning San He Water Structure by referring Baiyun as Case Study
- Learn Real San He 4 Structural Frame with Real Land Form
- Land Formation as the reference to justify Fake Feng Shui
- Studying How Activate / Suppress Dragon By Land Formation Feng Shui Techniques
- Integrating Theories and Practical by Referring to The Sites & Historical Facts.
- Combinations of Studying, Observing, Re-examining of Feng Shui and Leisure.
- Be prepared for Exciting Discoveries.
Sites Visit of Day 4
a) Huolu Mountain & Phoenix Mountain (non- grade A supporting mountain for new developing area)
b) Thin Dog Mountain (land form suppression feng shui)
c) South China Botanical Garden (as sub-dragon hill)
d) Guangzhou East Railway Satation (as the point of the alignment)
e) Guangzhou East Station Square (new city alignment)
f) Citic Plaza ( pro and con feng shui analysis- case study)
g) Guangzhou Tianhe Sport Centre Stadium (new functional city alignment )
h) Guangzhou TV Tower Feng Shui (individual and holistical feng shui perspective)
i) Guangzhou Opera House/Grand Theatre/Tee Mall/Zhengjia Square (Land Form & Compass School)
j) Pagoda feng shui at various water mouths in Delta of Guangzhou
Lesson of Day 4:
- Tracing the new city alignment/supporting mountain/secondary supporting mountain
- Systematically understand how various modern landmarks are constructed with Land Form
- Study/Analyze Modern Financial Buildings Feng Shui by San Yuan + San He.
- Study How To Integrate various Water Dragon method in Modern Building.
- The focus of this day is mostly on practical case study on building in Financial Hub of Guangzhou.
- Study how Bridges/Towers/ High Rise Building are integrate into city feng shui of Guangzhou.
Conclusion of This Exciting Excursion
* You will be able to practice feng shui in accurate methods and effective result
* You will be able to differentiate Fake feng shui from Real Feng Shui
* Increase you self confidence level by exposing to Real Feng Shui in practical & proven examples
* Become a Real Feng Shui Master who practices Real Method of Feng Shui
* Experince Traditional Methods + Modern Concepts + Historical Facts + Proven Site Visits + San Yuan + San He + Yijing + Real Feng Shui + Secrets of Master Soon