the Curve is Malaysia’s first pedestrianised shopping mall, a wholly owned subsidiary of Boustead Properties Berhad, a member of the Boustead Group of Companies, a diversified conglomerate listed on the Main Board of Bursa Malaysia.
Strategically located in Mutiara Damansara, the Curve is accessible via 5 ways namely the North Klang Valley Expressway (NKVE), Lebuhraya Damansara Puchong (LDP), Sprint Highway (Penchala Link), Damansara Perdana and Persiaran Surian.
the Curve is anchored by world class retail establishments namely, IKEA Home Furnishings, IKANO Power Centre, [email protected] and Tesco Hypermarket which are all connected to the Curve via all-weather walkways.
We (2 advanced students and me) visited The Curve next to IKANO. Both of them are feng shui practitioners in the market for years. They have a different opinion from the feng shui being done by a KL practitioner, who claims to know Xuan Kong Da Gua. The findings are the feng shui audit is full of serious problems. Therefore, we would like to draw your attention to think of a few questions.
1) Where is the actual land form facing and sitting of the Curve? Do you take the South Entrance as the facing? As if the determination of sitting and facing is wrong, then, the feng shui remedy would be in……. trouble…?
2) Do you think that the advice of putting a RED container with fountain plus trigram of Li fire is appropriate? Or, do you think otherwise? It is effective……??
- Is South Entrance is the facing?
- Putting a Li trigram with RED water fountain symbolizes blood flows from the nose？
- Separation of two water fountains at both side symbolizes eyes with tears?
- Do you think a well trained feng shui master would reveal his feng shui activation so obviously?