We are in the second month of 2012. Time waits for no man. My team and I will be leaving for Guangzhou feng shui excursion on 12 Feb 2012 in early morning. It is part of intensive training for new batch of advanced level students who would be officially graduated in the end of 2012. Brothers & sisters who have been so supporting to this blog, may you are blessed in the second month of 2012. May you and your family are blessed in Feb 2012. I would like to share something with you now and here, as I might be busy in the next 2 weeks in China and may not have time to write and share. So, it is better for me to talk to you now here.
Brothers & sisters, life is a process. There are many challenges within this process. It is more accurate to define life as an exciting struggle for survival which covers your good self survival and the future quality of your children. You are not alone in your daily struggle. During last whole month Chinese Lunar New Year celebration’ and many years of feng shui consultations, I see the reality of life and society. I see many perspectives of life. The question here is how to “maintain what you have now and improve your current situation in year 2012? “.
I have some points for your reference concerning above mentioned topic.
- Do not fear the challenges in life as these challenges CANNOT kill your soul.
- Your Soul is more valuable and greater than the life challenges you face now.
- Listen to the cry of your Soul. Because the Soul always provides signal where the direction is.
- The compass cannnot hear the cry of your Soul. but, your heart listens.
- When your heart listens to the inner voice of your Soul,then, you are strengthen to remove the obstacles.
I wish you to have a happy February 2012.