Good morning all blog readers. There are some questions from Singapore reader. I find that the first question is a universal question and would like to post my sharing for public view and interest.
In fact, not only Singapore has most high-rise building residents, but also most of world metropolitan(s) and mega cities are having populous high-rise building residents. Hong Kong, Taipei, Beijing, Tokyo and many cities are populated by high-rise buildings and most of people stay in high-rise building.
In fact, many of my consultations take place in high-rise buildings, be offices or residences. Let me go straight to the point that
- we could not assume that hundreds years old feng shui formula(s) which mostly were derived from NON-high-rise residences are still 100% applicable in post-modern high-rise building.
- Non of the old feng shui classics mentioned about modern high-rise buildings, yet, many still blindly apply those rigid formula(s).
- The movement of energy in high-rise buildings is very different from single-storey properties, terrace houses and bungalows.
- The volume and amount of “WIND” hit on the high-rise building is many times compared to Non high-rise buildings.
- The sunlight and brightness are different from one unit to another unit within the same high-rise building.
- The impact of air well is different from one unit to another unit in the same high-rise building.
- The structure impact of surrounding high rise buildings onto the building itself is another point of air flow consideration.
- just to name a few….
- However, those feng shui masters who have technical knowledge of “dragon spot” tracing and searching are easier to handle modern high-rise building. Because the main training and core value of dragon searching in mountainous areas are the most closer to modern high rise buildings. I am NOT saying 100%, but the spectrum and perspective and metaphysical wisdom provided are applicable.
- Nevertheless, the practitioners himself must ALSO well verse in modern architectural knowledge in order to advance in deeper understanding. This is for sure.
- Therefore, if a practitioner go to high-rise unit and perform DOOR-Tilting by XKDG; I think by now you should be able to understand why “door-tilting” is ineffective and insufficient.
- There are a few way of modernized feng shui technical know-how for high-rise buildings, but NOT using XKDG to tilt the door.
- Your feng shui enhancement will be more effective if your eye could see the vibrations and wavelength of each unit.
I hope I have answered your questions.
Have A Nice Day
email : [email protected]