- Being nearly 20 years in the Chinese Metaphysics industry, I would like to share some of my personal observations from my fieldwork thru the window of Chinese descendants/families in South East Asia.
- Free Love which is propagandized through media since
Sexual Revolutionin the 1960s, is indeed contributing to the dysfunctionality and the breakdown of a family; as I learned thru my job.
- Pandemic / Covid 19 reduces social connectivity and public socializing in South East Asia.
- Covid 19 puts more concern and focuses on isolation and self-introspection.
- It is timely for Chinese descendants in South East Asia to ponder about their culture and heritage concerning healthy marriage and wealthy family; Homogamy 门当户对 could be considered.
- Homogamy 门当户对 is marriage between individuals who are, in some culturally important way, similar to each other. It is a form of assortative mating. The union may be based on socioeconomic status, class, gender, caste, ethnicity, or religion, or age in the case of the so-called age homogamy.
- It is time for you Chinese origin in South East Asia to ponder on the side effects of the concept of free love which is propagandized thru
Sexual Revolutionsince the 1960s from the West.
- Interestingly, I found that the Chinese generation since the 1990s 九零后(restricted to Malaysia) knows relatively better how to protect themselves from the adversary of the Western Values via Sexual Revolution 1960s. However, this is not conclusive as I still need few more years to observe.
- On the contrary, their parents (mostly post-50s 五零后, post-60s六零后, and post-70s七零后) are the generations that more vulnerable to worse (if not the worst) effects from that Revolution mentioned above; those reside in cities in particular. (Post-80s 八零后 are transitional)
- I could see this trend thru my fieldwork as I am invited by all social strata to their home for feng shui audits. I see a gradual improvement from generation post-90s 九零后& the 00s零零后. Those kids were born after 2012 even special….. and unique …. I see a brighter future in their eyes
- Here you go for what I found out from successful families …….
- Uncover The Secrets of Successful Families
- Peacefulness & Calmness ensures a successful family.
- There is no quarrelsome family yet successful.
- Awareness of Sincerity with Helping Hands from each member.
- Mindfully taking care of each family with equality.
- A nuclear family is the Taiji 太极, hence, characteristic of Bagua must exist; like perseverance, productivity, education, arts & music, honor /dignity, entertainment, discipline/authority, and wisdom.
- Once these 8 components are fulfilled in the family, the interconnectivity of each trigram becomes lively and Taiji spins automatically.
- Some successful families even extend this spinning Taiji to the nearest “extended family”.
- In the perspective of securing the accumulated wealth, legal and law protection are a must to have as a preventive measurement to encounter possibilities of cheating.
- On the other hand, marriage with existing wealthy families is also and always the norm to “win” more wealth accumulation.
- In this case, divorcing the spouse is always connected to “wealth robbing” or “wealth depletion”.
- In fact, marrying to “wealth” is also common in lower-income groups.
- However, the wealthy circle knows more about how to play with this game in a more win-win situation and profiting more by “juicing” each other willingly and happily.
- Wealthy families not only allow “free love” marriage, yet, they are keener on “Pre-planned Love Marriage”.
- It means the members are “free to love” but with parents’ conscience and “blessing”.
- The criteria of parent’s conscience and “blessing” must be in accordance to certain face reading features, temperament, and of course how possible the future spouse brings Luck to the family.
- However, the lower-income group always easily gets into FREE LOVE and co-habitation.
- Free Love is no wrong at all. Yet, FREE LOVE mostly allows chaotic matching which eventually produces higher social problems and higher chances of “mismatching of marriage” due to the BLINDNESS of love, so-called.
- Instead of enjoying happy & loving marriage, many families are set up by “Free Love”; and those marriages suffer from exhaustion and tiredness due to the depletion of a dysfunctional family.
- It is about the personal wisdom and timely advice from the elderly to minimize the probability of getting into a WRONG relationship.
Stay Tuned for More Insights
《东方智慧》Oriental Wisdom – Master Soon
WhatsApp : +60125603333
电邮 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org