- Malaysia’s socio-economy and politics is entering into Year of Green Wood Goat, Yi Wei 乙未羊年, officially after 04 Feb 2015.
- The outcome and effect is more prevailing and tangible after the FIRST DAY of Chinese Lunar Calendar on 19 Feb 2015, in conjunction with Rain Water interval 雨水 on the same day.
- Malaysia “马”来西亚 is a symbol of Horse according to Chinese metaphysical methodology. ( you may refer to many previous article about MALAYSIA Prophecy in this blog for understanding)
- Year 2015 is Yi Wei 乙未, means Green Goat. According to Chinese metaphysical predictive system, Yi 乙， also refers to crops, food supply and deputy or second man. In term of feng shui Yi 乙 refers to East 3 sub-sector.
- On the other hand, Wei 未 not only means GOAT, but also refers to the meanings such as “Future, Unlikely, Unknown, Uncertain… and many more. In term of feng shui, Wei 未 refers to sub-sector of South West 1.
- When you combine “Ma”laysia 马 with Yi Wei 乙未 2015， certainly you will come to one of the Ancient Chinese Military idiom, namely 兵马未动，粮草先行 as show above.
- This militant strategic thinking principle had been applied in Ancient China long time ago, especially during Three Kingdom Period (A.D 228-A.D 280)
- This idiom prediction is only applicable to Malaysia as a nation only, because
- Ma 马 The horse inside the idiom refers to “MA”laysia.
- Wei 未, the 3rd word, refers to Goat Year, whereby the 6th word Cao 草 refers to Yi 乙.
- Hence, It is obviously referring to Yi Wei 乙未 Green Goat Year 2015 and associating with “MA”laysia.
- This militant idiom 兵马未动，粮草先行 captures multi-facets of reality about Malaysia in year 2015.
- This militant idiom could be translated as below ; Food and fodder should go before [ahead of] troops and horses — proper preparations should be made in advance.； Grain and fodder must be prepared in advance for the soldiers and horses.
- Nevertheless, for Year 2015 Malaysia Politics Prediction, you may refer to the picture above.
- Ma 马 refers to Malaysia, Malay. In this case, Ma 马refers to UMNO ( Malay Supremacy as its political struggle)
- Wei 未 refers to goat (Abrahamic sacrificial animal). In Malaysia, it refers to Islam. In Malaysia politics, Wei 未 refers to PAS ( Islamic States as political struggle)
- In term of BaZi reading, Horse (Ma) and Goat (Wei) are Perfect Unity.
- PAS is based at North East of Peninsular of Malaysia. Yet, in 2015, Wei also means South West 1 sub-sector, where, Putrajaya (controlled by UMNO) located.
- This means in year 2015, there is a strong attraction for Perfect UNITY between UMNO and PAS.
- The FIRST word of idiom is Bing 兵. The pronunciation is similar to Pinang, Penang.
- Penang State is now under the power of DAP( Malaysian Malaysia as political struggle)
- However, Penang or DAP is excluded from MA WEI 马未 PERFECT UNITY. DAP is passively marginalized.
- The PERFECT UNITY between UMNO -PAS via Ma-Wei (the 2nd & 3rd words) have developed at the BACK Drop of Bing 兵(The First Word) , which represents DAP.
- Bing 兵 means the army. In this case, it refers to state leaders of DAP.
- Since Bing 兵 constructs the the first word and head of the this militant idiom, hence Bing 兵 of DAP states leaders will be the HEAD of the scapegoat to be sacrificed in conjunction to be the arrival of Disastrous Goat 2015, as I have mentioned many times in earlier articles.
- Therefore, there is no surprise that DAP state leaders like Chong Eng, Ngeh Koo Ham, Nga Kor Ming were called to police station for example, are just the beginning.
- Bing 兵 does not refer to Top Leader of DAP, hence the General Secretary of DAP, Lim Guan Eng and his father Lim Kit Siang are still safe in 2015.
- Yet, their subordinates or secondary layer of DAP leaders are all highly exposed and subjected the Disastrous Goat 2015.
- The second part of this militant idiom, “Grain and fodder must be prepared in advance for the soldiers and horses.” proposes that many hidden agendas, agreements and activities are happening without public knowledge.
Profile of Master Soon
Having completed years of research in the “unknown, untold and unconventional”,Master Soon, shares meaningful insights on“How to redesign & reinvent your luck”. His method on “Destiny Reinvention” to corporate level on top of social strata until personal level at various segments of the public has touched many souls.
His proven UNknown “destiny make over” method has won him fame & clients in China, India, Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan & Switzerland.
“ Metaphysical Destiny Revivalism” is his blissful psyche power.
“Metaphysical Luck Renewal” is his unconventional motto.
“Destiny Victory” is his audiences’ satisfaction.
Master Soon has completed more than 20 years in researching the established and esoteric facets of Chinese metaphysics and mind strategies, plus unorthodox patterns of Destiny Reinventing method.
and has years to his name, specializing in business feng shui consultation apart from being an adviser in enlightening and inspiring using his Untold Chinese metaphysics. He has also been invited by corporations in Malaysia, Singapore, Switzerland, India, Thailand, Hong Kong and China to share his knowledge. Some of his past seminars include topics on
- Riding the Horse Year of 2014
- Unknown yet Effective Feng Shui Secrets
- Unknown Monetary Zone
- Untold Treasure Belt
- Unorthodox Way of Destiny Re-design
- Untold Secrets of Luck Re-direction
- Property Feng Shui for Investors,
- Property Projection by Yijing Prediction
- Corporate Feng Shui for Top Management
- Lantern Festival Long Term Money
His proven unconventional method in luck design is effective, striking and impressive.
Contact: [email protected]com or call 6012 560 3333