Today, I would like to share some ideas of mine about Year 2014 for Malaysia. The ideas are different from common Yearly Feng Shui. Many feng shui practitioners do see 2014 years as Horse Year to Malaysia. No Doubt, 2014 is Wood Horse Year according to Chinese Lunar calendar.
I would like to invite you to think about, does every country on planet Earth is affected by Wood Horse in the SAME manner? Do you think that economy of Hong Kong, India, Canada, Arab Saudi, Argentina, Malaysia, Australia and Germany would be the same, just SIMPLY due to Year 2014 Wood Horse? In the personal level, do you think that all individual under the same Chinese Zodiac would be having the same LUCK in 2014, just SIMPLY they are from the SAME Chinese Zodiac? Brother and sister, if your answers to both questions above are NO; then, it is worthy to spend your time to read the article below. If you are a person whom are very critical and analytical about the TRUTH, then, perhaps, you could also spend some of your precious time for the content we are going to discuss.
In our circle of students, we do have a very different idea about Yearly Feng Shui, Political and Socio-economy prediction based on the respective country. For example,
- We see the fact that your Luck is NOT simply affected by Year of Born (Chinese Zodiac) Alone.
- We see the fact that the LUCK is very different although 2 individuals belong to the same Chinese Zodiac.
- We see the fact that different country was having different economic -politic LUCK although Yearly Flying Stars System and Chinese Zodiac NEVER consider the individualistic of the person or the country.
While many are talking about 2014 as Wood Horse year, I do have a very different idea for Malaysia in 2014 in accordance to its land form feng shui specification. From time continuum perspective of Chinese Lunar calendar, 2014 is Wood Horse. Based on this, I would like to share some thoughts as below.
- The power of Feng Shui is from the Energy Source.
- The Energy Source of Feng Shui is from the Mountains.
- The Power of Mountain is the Qi of Land.
- The Qi of Land is embedded from the Land Formation & its topographical configuration.
- Point number 1-3 are the sequence of how feng shui becomes POWERFUL to a nation.
- The power of Malaysia Land Form Feng Shui is from Titiwangsa Ranges.
- Point number 7 tells the individualistic of Malaysia political and economy to the Federal Government.
- Point number 4 & 6 combination tell the LUCK fluctuation of federal government POWER.
- Point number 8 tells the very fact of Malaysia of the past, present and the future.
- Point number 1 to 9 are the Missing LINKS which tell why Malaysia is different from Singapore, and to the rest of other countries.
I am telling you that without Point 1-10, the only answer to your prediction based on Wood Horse alone, will be ” All country on planet Earth in 2014 are THE SAME. Yet, our logical mind tells us the otherwise.
Hence, allow me to share my view for Malaysia Property 2014 as below
- 2012 was year of water Dragon (Ren Chen) and 2013 was year of water Snake (Gui Si). Water element is transformational, convertible and switchable just as water could change form of liquid into ice or steam. Moreover, the geographical shape of Malaysia Peninsula is a shape of SNAKE/ DRAGON; hence, synchronicity of water dragon year (2012) – water snake year (2013) towards the Shape of Snake & Dragon (Malaysia Peninsula) were very vibrant with strong momentum yet cunning and snaky.
- 2014 is year of Wood Horse. Wood is totally different from water element. Wood is the element of reinforcement, consolidation, strengthening and unification of a new life. Horse is number 7 in 12 Chinese Zodiac. Horse, which is the number 7 also symbolizes the Beginning of the SECOND Half of 12 Chinese Zodiac.
- Hence, 2014 is the year of reinforcement of property regulations and awareness of property speculative risk. Wood element (market consciousness & confidence) conquers earth element (property industry). Therefore, property market would be quite affected by weaker buyer confidence and shape the moderate slowdown outcome of the property demand.
- Feng Shui power of Malaysia is from Titiwangsa Ranges (Banjaran Titiwangsa). It is a mountainous and hilly power. To Malaysia, 2014 is NOT a year of Wood Horse. Because Horse cannot run in mountainous area, but a donkey can move smoothly in hilly land. It is a Hilly Donkey Year for Malaysia property market. To Singapore, 2014 is Wood Horse, yet to Malaysia it is NOT.
- Therefore, 2014 is not as vibrant as “horse” symbol in Malaysia property industry. On the contrary, it is patient, accommodating, calm and tolerant Donkey to property in Malaysia.
- Despite the slowness and sluggishness of donkey (property industry), yet, donkey is more endurable and sustainable.
- The property market 2014 is favourable to those having cash to sustain and uphold their long term property investment.
- 2014 is unfavourable to “cash less” speculators and Donkey (2014) could tarnish their finance if overloaded with multiple loans since last few years.
- In short, we will have a conservative and careful sentiments besides sense of cautious.
- Donkey property style is considerably cooling and calm with more forethought.
As this is just the first article on Malaysia 2014 Outlook, so I just reveal a few points for your reading pleasure. Of course there are some methodologies to derive and come to the conclusion. What I try to tell you is : ” You cannot simply forecast and predict based on single factor, which is WOOD HORSE in this case. Otherwise, you would only see GREEN horse ONLY in 2014, nothing else…..
Master Soon Profile :
- Specialize in “Untold Secrets of Chinese Business Feng Shui”
- Specialize in “Unknown Secret of Chinese Business Strategies”
- Specialize in “Untapped Power of Chinese Metaphysics”
- Specialize in “Unorthodox Programs of Luck Changing”
- Technicalize in ”Unfamiliar Techniques of Instance Success”
- Technicalize in ”Unawared Tactics of Career Excellency”
- Technicalize in “Unconventional Methods of Life Advancement”
- 20 years research in Unknown Chinese Metaphysics, Untold Chinese Mind Strategies, Unorthodox Luck Changing Methodology.
- 12 years specializing in Business Feng Shui Consultation. Guru of Enlightening & Inspiring Chinese Metaphysics.
- Being invited by corporates in Malaysia, Singapore, Switzerland, India, Thailand, Hong Kong, Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou.
- Proven Unconventional Methodology of Luck Design is “Effective, Striking and Impressive”